The lead up to Jezz and Rhys's wedding had a few unexpected surprises - their original venue cancelled on them only a few months before their wedding so there was a rush to find a new place, and thick clouds rolled in during the morning with a forecast of heavy rain the whole day. Nothing slowed them down though, they spent the day surrounded by their closest friends and family and had an amazing day!
Their wedding ceremony and reception were held at Pacifico, Byron Bay with Gold Coast Tipis providing the biggest tipi I've ever seen to protect everyone from the rain - and thankfully the rain stopped for the ceremony and some time after for photos in a nearby macadamia plantation!
Thanks so for having me at your wedding!
I love shooting weddings in the area, so if you're looking for a Byron Bay wedding photographer then please get in touch!
Featuring the work of the incredibly talented vendors:
- Jezz's dress by Brooklyn Mercer Collective: https://www.facebook.com/brooklynmercerluxebridal/
- Hair and Makeup by Tina Kristen Weddings: http://tinakristenweddings.com.au/
- Flowers by Wilderness Flowers: https://www.wildernessflowers.com.au/
- Celebrant Clarah Luxford: https://findacelebrant.com.au
- Tipi from Gold Coast Tipis: https://www.goldcoasttipis.com.au/